Gurugram, Full Time
What makes you a good fit for this role:
- Graduation in any stream
- Professional Experience: – 2 to 3 Years
Skills we are looking for:
- Good knowledge of OOPS.
- Good knowledge of Web Service, XML.
- 2-year exp in C#.
- 1-year exp in WCF / Web API.
- Having knowledge of .net core.
- Basic understanding of Devops will be good to have.
- Experience in using different Tools to test Web Api e.g. Postman, Soap UI etc. will be advantage.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Self-driven, reliable and determined team player.
- Flexible and able to adapt to new processes and requirements in a dynamic environment.
- Positive outlook with a desire to learn and help drive and provide technical excellence within organization.
- Strong, clear and concise written and verbal communication skills.
- Positive Attitude and a “Can-do” approach.
- Able to plan and manage own workload within multiple projects, delivering results within agreed deadlines & standards.
- Ability to drive change through persuasion and consensus. Good analytical skills.
- Eagerness to share knowledge and be willing to help out in times of crisis.
Why join us?
We foster an inclusive & challenging environment. Without losing sight of the shared objectives, we promote innovation & skill development. If you enjoy challenging yourself, we invite you to join our family. We approach all we do with greater care, while also striving to be a Great Place to Work. Our benefits are carefully developed to ensure your professional advancement, well-being, and work happiness.
- Competitive salary
- Attractive Bonus
- Hybrid work model *
- Work from home **
- Mediclaim covering parent
- Medical consultations assistance for entire family ***
- Life insurance benefit
- Gratuity scheme
- Long service rewards
- International travel opportunities
- Transport Facilities
- Wedding Leaves
- Maternity and paternity leave
- Professional training programme
- Ministry of health
- Ministry of fun
- Free books and many more
* We use a 60:40 split of remote and on-site work (3 days remote: 2 days on-site)
** Female employees or single parent with children under the age of 3 can apply. So, do parents of special-needs children as well as differently-abled employees.
** Arranged through a leading digital platform.
We’re committed to creating an inclusive and diverse workforce. Techlens Global is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity, national origin, disability status or age. We want to ensure that people from all backgrounds and societal groups feel they can be themselves and feel at home at Techlens Global.
When we collect your personal information as part of a job application or offer of employment, we do so in accordance with industry standards and best practices and in compliance with applicable privacy laws.
Who we are:
Been in existence for more than 14 years, Techlens Global helped some of the Europe’s prominent fintech brands build a competitive advantage in market through digital innovations. In the major European markets, digital platforms operated by our parent group are the market leaders in the distribution of insurance, retail credit, utilities and other products.
Techlens Global excels in enhancing customer experience, modernizing business and unlocking the true business potential through technology, data analytics & earlier adaption of emerging technologies.
In recognition for the cultural & employee centric approach, Techlens Global has constantly been recognized by renowned institutes. We are Great Place to Work® certified since the year 2017 while regularly ranking in the top rank list of great Mid-size workplaces and best workplaces in IT & IT-BPM. We have also been named one of the Best Small & Medium Workplaces in Asia for 2021.
About Gruppo MutuiOnline
We are part of Gruppo MutuiOnline, a financial services company that ranks among the top retail lending broker in the Italian market, offering services via digital and other remote channels. The Group also provides credit-related business process outsourcing services to retail lenders and banking institutions along with outsourcing services for the asset management industry and insurance claim outsourcing.
Gruppo MutuiOnline has had an extraordinary success story since its inception in the year 2000. It has numerous business lines supported by digital brands and employs over 3000+ talented professionals globally. Our Gurgaon operation is base for 150+ technology professionals & growing rapidly.
In recognition for the cultural & employee centric approach, Techlens Global has constantly been recognized by renowned institutes. We are Great Place to Work® certified since the year 2017 while regularly ranking in the top rank list of great Mid-size workplaces and best workplaces in IT & IT-BPM. We have also been named one of the Best Small & Medium Workplaces in Asia for 2021